Creating and designing a children’s bedroom is so much fun! Not long after I found out I was pregnant I started to buy stuff for the bedroom even though I didn’t know if he was going to be a boy or a girl. Straight away I decided to do yellow, black and white because Yellow is my absolute fave colour!!
There are so many amazing small businesses out there that sell beautiful things for children’s rooms. I can’t go past a good deal at Kmart or Ikea either! I created a design board to show some of the things I have purchased and where you can buy them from.
- Batboy Pillowcase – Little Pop Studio https://www.facebook.com/littlepopstudio
- Black and White Pillow – Ikea
- Black triangle wall decals – Homely Creatures https://www.facebook.com/HomelyCreatures?fref=ts
- Zebra Canvas – Kmart
- Pineapple doorstop – Kmart
- Yellow dipped stool – Kmart
- Yellow dreamcatcher – Ishka
- Yellow wire basket – Freedom
- Yellow pom poms – Lark Store https://www.facebook.com/LarkStore?fref=ts
- Deer Head – Typo
- Cloud Mobile – Stef Collections https://www.facebook.com/stefcollections?fref=ts
- Yellow velvet cushion – Freedom
- All the bats print – Little Pop Studio https://www.facebook.com/littlepopstudio
- Cloud Hanger (I spray painted black) – Invite Me https://inviteme.com.au/
- Polkadot lantern – $2 shop (They have similar ones at cotton on kids)
- Black and White lanterns – Cotton On Kids
- One love banner (I bought this and spray painted in black) but you can purchase them already black and in other colours from Growing Footprints http://www.growingfootprints.com.au/
- Lego head was a gift but you can purchase from Target or Big W.
- Yellow chair – isn’t finished yet, I got a chair off the neighbours lawn they were throwing out so i’m in the the middle of sanding then I will paint yellow.
Can’t wait to put it all together!
Follow the blog on instagram here: Kids are the Bomb Diggity